Oracle ERP Developer R12.2/Fusion
Job ID:OPR001 Job Location:Atlanta GA Job Description:FULLTIME Opening:1 Posted On:2016-02-12 00:00:00
- » At least 3-4 years of experience implementing Oracle EBS HR Payroll/Finance in R12.2/Fusion
- » At least 2 full lifecycle Oracle ERP HR/Payroll or Finance implementations in R12.2/Fusion and 2 years of Public sector and/or consulting experience prefered.
- » Strong in Oracle Forms Builder, Oracle Reports Builder(Oracle Developer 10g), Oracle Data Integrator(ODI) and PL/SQL
- » Strong in analytic skills, issue resolution and programming knowledge in Unix, Java, BI Publisher
- » Experience in working with Oracle Support with SR's
- » Integration projects with expertise across Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA products
- » Must possess at least 1 year of experience acting as a Techno Functional lead/analyst
- » A resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- » Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- » Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
Education:Minimum of 4 year Bachelor Degree in Computer science or related field or higher
Apply for this position by navigating to "CONTACT US" link at the top or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred Experience:3-4 Years